Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lord of Heaven

Lord of Heaven
Pull me into You
Help me to know you intimately
Authentic God
You are never plastic
You tell it like it is
Yet you are so loving
Like a mother with her newborn child

I am full of sin
I waver daily from the straight and narrow
Heal me Lord
Forge your path for me
Help me to walk faithful and true
I am lost without you
So prone to my own ways

Forgive me for my backsliding
Cleanse me from my waywardness
Let my ears hear Your still small voice
Let me listen to your heartbeat
Strong and steady

Let Your word instruct me in the way I should go
Help me to abide in You always my Majestic One
You are my Peace, and You will forever be my Song

I know You are the God who answers my prayer
I thank you for keeping your promise
I delight in You Oh Lord of Heaven

© Copyright 2009 by Tom Toya. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment