Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pray and Obey

Have you prayed about who you could influence for the kingdom? Remember we are not responsible for the results. All we have to do is pray for the unsaved and be a light to them. We are to leave the ultimate outcome in the Lord's hands. Please read below. This is something the Lord spoke to me today. I believe it will encourage you.

My Son,


I have chosen you along with the rest of My body to represent Me. You were made to bring Me glory - to set the captives free. Yes, pray for those in darkness. Pray, Pray, Pray!  Then, let your light shine. Many are hanging in the balance. They need your effort to help them to move into My presence. They need to make the shift from dark to light. Be not afraid of them; they are people just like you. They deserve to know My story. My grace reaches out to them. My grace reaches out to the ends of the earth. Pray, pray, and obey. And I will use you to bring them in, says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment