Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Prophetic Word for 2012

This is a prophetic word that I gave this morning at Family Life Christian Center in Wheaton, IL.  I hope it stirs you to follow the Lord more closely.  Happy New Year!
 
My chosen ones. My daughters. My sons.
I am coming soon. I will return to take my bride.
To bring you home. But my hand is on you now to go and spread my word.
Use the gifts that I have given you to bring them home.
Let the grace that I have shown you move you to compassion.
For this is a year of evangelism. This is a year to shine my light in the night.
I will use each of you. Let me give you my boldness. Let me clothe you in my anointing.  Yes, you can be yourself in the power of My Spirit. Yes, I will use you. All I ask is that You take a step - one step of obedience at a time. Yes, I will use you my chosen ones.  Use you to bring in the harvest, says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment