Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love

Love is patient
Love is kind
Forgives a fault
Every time
Reaches far
Beyond the pain
To love a foe
In Jesus name

For God so loved the world He gave
All He was
In the most costly way
He took our place upon the cross
So we would not
Suffer loss

We were His enemies by nature
Yet He loved us
Our beloved Savior

Love believes the best
Even when we are at our worst
Love causes us to rest
Quenches all our thirst

The love of God
Drives away all fear
The love of God
Causes us to cheer

Thank You Lord for Your mercy
Your love beyond measure
Thank for forgiving me
And giving me this treasure
A relationship with You Lord
Is the greatest thing I've known
This love that you have given me
Causes me to grow

You are loving
You are Love
You came down from up above
You are loving
You are Truth
And I am nothing without You

No comments:

Post a Comment