Wednesday, August 7, 2013

You are Free (A Prophetic Word)

I am the head over all the universe. I am the King over every ruler.  Yet I abide in the hearts of those who are contrite and tremble at my word.  I have called you to freedom.  You are free in Me.  My freedom is yours.  You are not trying to be free; you are free as a result of your relationship with me.  You are not trying to get healed; you are healed in Christ.  You are not trying to be blessed; you are already blessed.  Those that know me – those who are born from above, have victory living on the inside of them.  Rise up and take your rightful place in Me.  Know that you are more than conquerors through Me and My sacrifice on the cross.  I love you with a great love.  I will never leave you nor forsake you.  My hand is on you.  Stand therefore in the liberty that I have given you.  Fight the good fight of faith.  You have already been given all you need to succeed.  My hand is on you, and I love you says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment