Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sometimes We Sow, Sometimes We Reap!

A few days ago, my wife and I had the glorious opportunity of leading one of our caregivers to Jesus.  She was having some family issues that were difficult.  She opened up to Lou, and Lou began to tell her of God’s love and the plan of salvation.  I overheard their conversation and joined them.  Soon we led her in a prayer of salvation. 

We invited her to church and will be buying her a Bible.  God is so wonderful!  It is awesome to be a part of bringing souls to Christ.  Jesus, our Lord, gets all the glory!
Sometimes we sow with a word in season or a kind act.  Other times we reap the harvest, but it is always God who makes things grow. 

If you haven’t accepted Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, please consider praying the prayer below.  After you have done so, feel free to contact me. (My email address is toya_tom@yahoo.com) I’d be happy to help you along on your journey with Christ.  Here is the prayer….
Dear Father God,

I am sorry for my sins.  I have things in my heart that aren’t right.  I have done things that are wrong.  I have sinned against You and others.  Thank you for forgiving me - for washing me in your precious blood.  Jesus, You went to the cross to pay my sin debt.  I receive Your forgiveness and Your gift of salvation.  Thank you for making me righteous before You.  Dear Lord, I choose to follow You all my days.  Thank you for securing for me a home in heaven.  I love you Lord, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment