Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Prophetic Word, 9/4/11

Here is a prophetic word that the Lord had me give this morning at my church (Family Life Christian Center). I hope it is an encouragement to you.

Salvation is coming on the clouds. My healing, My power, My glory is coming on the clouds. Fresh waves of My Spirit will come to you as you expect me to meet you. I am the glory and the lifter of your head. I am your exceedingly great reward. I am your peace and your strength in troubled times. I am your Champion. I will protect you from the evil one. Let me guide you. Let me lead you in bringing my glory to others to those who have not tasted that the Lord is good. Let me use you as a beacon to shine my light in the dark places. Behold I am coming soon. Be ready. I love you My children, My chosen ones. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment