Monday, October 19, 2015

Chosen

Here is a prophetic word for every follower of Christ...

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:9

I have chosen you My child to come out of the darkness into the light. I have called you to shine for Me. To display My glory to all those around you. My love is what motivates Me. I love you with an everlasting love. My hand is upon you. I have chosen you to sing My praises, to reflect my goodness to the world around. You are to take my message and take my power to a world that's dying. I chose you, I adopted you, I ransomed you. You are mine. You fill my heart with joy. I sing over you. I dance a dance of celebration. Draw near to me. Give up any other gods that would delude you. Stand for my truth. I am your God and I have chosen you this day. Come to me and feel the power of my love. Come away with me and know that you are chosen. Chosen by Me – your Lord and your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment