Friday, July 24, 2015

An Encouraging Word



You my son are like a helium balloon.  You will rise.  As you continue to be faithful with all I put before you, you will rise.  I am the lifter of your head.  I am your strength and your song.  All those that put their faith in me will rise as well.  Like a helium balloon defying gravity.  I exalt the humble.  Humble yourself before me.  Know that every blessing, every gift, every talent comes from Me.  I am the Author and the Finisher of your faith.  Tom I am making your dreams a reality.  I am bringing you into the fullness of your calling.  My hand is on you and my hand is on those that have ears to hear.  Come unto me all those that are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest for your souls.  I am meek and lowly of heart.  Draw near to me and I will draw near to you.  Come to me.  Seek first my kingdom and I will bless you.  Seek my face and I will reveal myself to you.  Open up my word and receive the nourishment you need.  I will exalt you as you exalt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment