Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Conversation with God

Here is a conversation I had with God today.  I hope the words minister to you...
 
Dear Lord what would say to me?
My son, today is a day of healing - healing for the past and present.  Healing for the troubled mind – for the soul beaten and bruised.  My Spirit is a balm, my word an ointment. I will heal the hurting.  I will touch those lost in a maze of pain.  Through my Son, Jesus, the healing is manifested.  My Son is risen with healing in His wings.  Come to the fountain.  Come to the place where the blessing flows.  Know that I hold you in the palm of my hand.  I have begun a good work in you and I will complete it until the day of Christ. I will perfect all that concerns you.  In my time, I will answer all your questions.  I speak grace to you, great grace.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  I am with you, says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment