Sunday, November 17, 2013

Great Things

I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing, He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask anything in my name, and I will do it. John 14:12-14

Our Lord did great miracles while he lived upon the earth. He opened the eyes of the blind. He enabled the lame to walk. He even raised the dead. Those who have been born into the Kingdom of God can also do miracles in Jesus name. Our Lord said that we could do even greater miracles than he because he was going to the Father.

We can heal the sick and even raise the dead in the power of the Holy Spirit. One of the greatest things we can do is pray for unbeliever's to find Christ. We can pray for a great revival and a great awakening. We can seek God for the salvation of the multitudes. It is our privilege and should be our passion. As we pray, God will move, and as we make ourselves available, God will use us. With God all things are possible. Let's believe our Lord for great things!

Dear Father God,

Thank you for your desire to use me. Thank you that in Jesus name I can believe you to move mightily to bring healing, miracles, and salvation to others. Fill me with your passion to pray for revival among your people and for an awakening that brings conviction and deliverance to the unsaved. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment