Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Christmas Conversation


Here is something the Lord spoke to me this morning.  I hope it is a blessing to you....

Dear Lord,

Good morning! Today we celebrate Your birth. Tom, I came for you and for your fellowman. I came for the children. I came for those lost in sin. I am Immanuel – God is with us. I was born of the virgin Mary. I was born to defeat death. I lived among the people of the world. I came to conquer sin, to defeat sin in you. I am your Champion, your Friend. I am love. Yes, I am love. I came to show the way to live. Live in My love. For love defeats the darkness. Love is the highest act of spiritual warfare. I defeated Satan at the cross, the place where My love was most fully displayed. Come shine My light this Christmas. Let others know about my love and about my story. Be bold, be strong for I am with you. Come and celebrate this Christmas. Receive My joy afresh and anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment