Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Word From the Lord

Here is something the Lord spoke to me this morning.  I hope it ministers to you.
Dear Lord Jesus,
Good morning.  Good morning Father, good morning Holy Spirit.  I worship You.  You are holy.  Lord I exalt You.  I praise You.  I love You.  Be exalted Oh God.  Be exalted.  Lord, what would You say to me this day, this independence day?  Tom, I am for you.  I am your God.  Be free in me unencumbered by the weight of sin - liberated from guilt and feelings of inferiority.  Come alive in me.  I am your source, your freedom, your joy.  Know that I love you.  I died for you.  I laid my life down for you and suffered in your place.  I would do it again if justice demanded it.  But know that your sins are forgiven – past, present, and future.  Know that I have prepared a place for You.  One day you will reign with me along with all the other followers of Me.  Celebrate this day - this day when America was born.  Pray for this great nation.  I desire to see revival touch this land.  Pray, pray, pray.  Know that I shed my blood for every life, for every soul.  Stand in the gap for their souls.  Declare freedom for the captives, Tom - freedom! This is the day of my salvation. Come and worship Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment