Monday, July 16, 2012

I Lost My Keys

I lost my keys
For the third time this week
After searching
Up and down
From corner to corner

I remembered to pray
The answer came soon and sweet
I found my sunken treasure 

You care for the seemingly insignificant details
The mundane happenings
You’re concerned with the little things
Of our lives 

Surely you know the number of hairs on my head
You perceive that they are slowly diminishing 

Daily miracles trail my cries to You
You take good care of me
Even in the ordinary affairs of this life
You shower me with love 

Sometimes answers do not come
So swiftly

But you still have our best in mind
You envelop us in Your care
You work all things together toward a good end
Your hand weaves wonders into the details of our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment