Wednesday, June 8, 2022

You Chose Me

You chose me before I ever was

You called me because of Your great love

More than a conqueror you have made me be

Victory over trouble will I see

 

I trust in the Lord, trust His grace

I seek His heart, find his face

He’s made me strong

I’ll praise Him all day long

 

I’ve been made righteous

Through Christ’s own blood

He not only likes me

He holds me in His love

 

Greater is He who is in us

Than he that’s in the world

Greater is One within

Than that author of lies and sin

 

Jesus has made us overcomers

Winners in the fight

The battle is the Lord’s

He’s a beacon in the night

 

Thank you Lord for all You are and for all You do

Thank you Jesus. The Way, the Life, the Truth

I surrender all to Your plan

You are the mighty one the great I am

 

You chose me before I ever was

You called me because of Your great love

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment