Monday, July 14, 2014

A Letter that Jesus Might Write

At times, you have seen hardship and suffering. Painful days that sap your strength. I bore your pain. You may be experiencing disease and physical limitations. I bled for your healing. You may feel the weight of guilt and sin. You were not made to carry this burden. I laid down My life so you could experience new life.

Come to Me all who are weary. Come to Me all who long for a loving relationship that is everlasting. Call upon My name and be saved. Surrender your dreams and disappointments, surrender your life to Me. I will not abandon you. I will be the source of your strength, the fulfillment of your soul. Come and invite Me into your heart and into your life. You will never be the same. Come to Me and I will give you rest.

Yours Truly,


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment