Sunday, May 27, 2012

Transformed

But we all, with unveiled faces, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:18

The hands of the potter skillfully shape and mold the clay. He masterfully crafts the vessel in a way that fits the design he envisions. We each are vessels of clay. In order for our Lord, The Potter, to make us into what He desires, we must yield to the Master's perfecting work in us. If we resist, we will never be made into vessels of honor. We must surrender to the Spirit's promptings.

As we behold the Lord in times of worship, and as we gaze and graze upon His word, we will be changed from glory to glory. The Spirit of the Lord will conform us into the image of Christ. What we see in our times of beholding Him, will be made real in us. It is Christ in us who is the hope of glory.

Let's surrender to the Potter of our souls and lets fix our eyes on Him. He will transform us daily so we reflect His glory. Then we will be vessels of honor bringing the cool water of the Spirit to a dry and thirsty land.

Dear Lord my Potter,


I surrender all to You. Mold me and make me into what you desire me to be. Transform me into your image as I behold Your glory. I worship and adore You. Fill me with Your Spirit and use me to bring refreshing to others. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment