Saturday, July 9, 2011

Journal Entry, 7/9/11

Here is something that the Lord spoke to my heart today...


Dear Holy Spirit,

I love you. You are mine; I am yours. Lord, what would you say to me?

I have chosen you Tom, yes I have. Read my word Tom. It is the impetus for change. My word transforms and heals. It destroys and rebuilds. I desire to build within you a foundation of stone. It is my word that will fortify you. Surrender all to me. I am your strength and your song. I am your deliverer. Allow me to define your boundaries. Allow me to cause you to bear more fruit. I want to use you to bring in the harvest. There is much work to be done. Come and seek me. I will fill you with all that I am; I will enable you to bring in the harvest. I will increase your effectiveness as you come unto me. I love you and I will never forsake you. Come.

I hope this blessed you.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment