Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Prayer Request

I'd like to request the prayers of those who read my blog. My mom just underwent surgery for breast cancer. The surgeon was hopeful that she removed all the cancer, but when the pathology report came back it showed there was a small area that still needed attention. Please pray for my mom's complete healing. God can do wonders and he often works through doctors. Please pray that God will give wisdom and skill to the doctors and that the Lord would heal my mom directly through the power of the Holy Spirit. Also, I would like to ask you to pray for my family that they would embrace Christianity. Thank you for your prayers. God says in His word that the prayers of a righteous man (or woman) is powerful and effective.

Blessings,

Tom Toya

1 comment:

  1. I've had breast cancer, am praying for your mother and for you and all your family!

    ReplyDelete